Sunday, June 12, 2011

Canoe Trip Pics

Entry 51
June 12, 2011


Yesterday, we returned from a two week canoe trip to Woodland Caribou Park in Ontario. Thanks to Dan and Tom, I really enjoyed myself.  Just in case PictureTrail is not functioning below, here is the link to our online photo set
Woodland Caribou Trip In June





The canoe trip occurred exactly one year after a similar one with my friend, Hugh, during which I contracted giardia.  The symptoms of giardia led to a physical examination that brought my prostate cancer to light.  This week marks the sixth month since the prostatectomy. Tomorrow is my second ADT injection along with the results of the latest PSA blood test.  Seemingly, none of this has affected my enthusiasm or ability to participate in a good canoe trip.


Contact: hdstimson @ shaw.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment